SUCCEEDING IN SPORT AND ACADEMICALLY AT THE SAME TIME IS POSSIBLE!
The Alliance Sport-Études is recognized and subsidized by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur. Its mission is to support, coach and contribute to the success and perseverance in school and in sports of high level Quebec athletes pursuing post-secondary studies.
Student-athletes registered in the Alliance Sport-Études program benefit from a student-athlete status recognized in their educational institution allowing them to receive educational support services adapted to their needs such as :
- Privileged contact with the Sport-Études respondent and my teachers in order to benefit from adapted pedagogical services.
- The possibility of adapting my school schedule according to my athletic needs.
- Access to the Sport-Études Foundation Bursary Program
To be admitted to the Alliance Sport-Études, you must :
For college student-athletes:
- Be admitted to a college member of the Alliance Sport-Études.
- Be identified as an athlete of excellence, elite, up-and-coming or Espoir level by his or her sport federation with the Ministère de l'Éducation, de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche.
For student-athletes at university:
- Be admitted to a university member of the Alliance Sport-Études.
- Be identified as an athlete of excellence, elite or up-and-coming by his or her sport federation to the Ministère de l'Éducation, de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
You can apply for admission to the Alliance Sport-Études by filling out the online form on the website in the admission section before November 1st (for the winter semester) and before March 1st (for the fall semester).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Telephone: 514-271-7403 ext. 228
Web site: Sport-Études Alliance