TRAINING OF COACHS - TRAIN TO TRAIN
Train to Train - Click here for a list of courses offered (season 2015-2016)
Registration form (interactive form, thank you downloaded the form before filling)
Train to Train, now the NCCP Level 2, will be the third stage of the long-term development model of the athlete (LTAD) in basketball. This stage is for coaches have been certified Learn to Train and leading a team, as a head-coach for one full season or as an assistant coach for 2 full seasons, following the Learn to Train. Introduce the techniques and basic strategies of basketball from a more structured approach to training.
The following points are the subject of the stadium Training to Train:
-Planning A practice
-Support Ethical Decisions
-Support The athlete in competition
Prerequisite: Must have completed Learn to train and earn a minimum of one year experience as a coach or head two years as a coach assistant from the date of certification Learn to lead.
When registering, please provide either of these certifications:
Attestation head coach
Assistant Coach Certification
Course duration : 28 hours of training
Saturday 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. with a break for lunch
Sunday 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. with a break for lunch
Cost: $ 365 - including hardware
Thereafter, coaches must complete the folio door and return it by mail to the attention of Alejandro Hasbani (Basketball Federation of Quebec
4545, avenue Pierre-De Coubertin, Montreal (Quebec) H1V 0B2).
A correction cost of $ 35.00 (tax included) will be required from November 2013.
The practical evaluation of Train to Train: an evaluation of a training session (1 X 4 hours). The cost of the evaluation is $ 100 plus tax per evaluation and cover the evaluation time. Note that it must also cover the transportation costs ($ 0.32 / km) if the assessee and the assessor each remain at a distance of over 50 km.
Those who have successfully completed the first two parts of the Level Training to train qualify for the practical assessment and must disclose in writing to the Federation dates and places of their training sessions and their games.
IMPORTANT! Consider yourself registered SI: your registration form is completed, read and fill document LECTURE PRÉPARATOIRE page 48 and 49 and send with your payment and complete your certification letter. Everything must be received at least 5 days BEFORE the date of training. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SITE.
To register a train to train, you must be certified Learn to train (that is to say, have done and passed the 3 components of the first level Learning to Train: theoretical, technical and convenient).
If you have questions about the NCCP courses, contact
Technical Component: Alejandro Hasbani or 514.252.3057 ext 3510
administrative component: Étienne Couture or 514 252-3057 ext 3454
- 20 ATHLETES INVITED TO ATTEND DEVELOPMENT WOMEN’S NATIONAL TEAM TRYOUTS
- 2017 15U NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS TIP-OFF ON JULY 24
- 14 ATHLETES SELECTED TO ATTEND SENIOR WOMEN’S PHASE 3 TRAINING AND SELECTION CAMP
- Come rep your colours at SummerFest 2017!
- Basketball Quebec reveals their 2017 coaching staff!
- 34th Autumn Fest: 14-16 October!
- 10 h 42 min agoBasketballQc - Le basketball gagne en popularité au Québec. Petit dossier de @f_carabin [Link] @BasketballQcttps://t.co/FQiApMwOC9 [...]
- 1 daysBasketballQc - 🎟 Cours la chance de gagner 2 places pour le match Duke-McGill sur notre compte Instagram ! 🎟 >>… https://t.co/xndZbC8XtN [...]
- 3 dayBasketballQc - Quatre médailles pour nos équipes Québec au championnat national ! [Link] [photo]
- 4 dayBasketballQc - R. Mercille, S. Te-Biasu et D. Ntambue sont elles élues dans le meilleur cinq du tournoi féminin ! [photo] [...]